Search This Blog

WELCOME!

I have been blogging on and off since 2011. I love to explore all different types of styles, so there will something for everyone.

I include the designer's name so if the landmark is outdated, you can look up the store easier. I also try to use windlight settings that show the true appearance of items, but keep in mind that something may look different on you than it did in my photo. Larger pictures are on Flicker.

Many free items and deals are available for a limited time so don't wait!


Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Inlove with my shoes






Skin: PELLE SKIN - ERIKA  LIMITED EDITION SKIN with applier CSR 11/2 Exclusives

Hair: Milk Hair~ Spell Bound *Browns*  Fit for a Princess

Earrings: *P* Izar Earrings ~Platinum~ (P.MESH) Hello Tuesday Sale 
( 3rd week of April )

Top: KATHAARIAN - Adore You Top - Pure White CSR 11/2 Exclusives

Skirt: Blow-Up - Miniskirt Zipped - Red Tartan Hello Tuesday Sale 
( 3rd week of April )

Slink Nails: -{ZOZ}- Wild Silver Polish  CSR 11/2 Exclusives
( Fingernails and Toenails )

Pose: {NanTra} To The New Year 2 CSR 11/2 Exclusives
 ( Photos 1 and 2 only)




You can also find me at: http://ybonitasworld.blogspot.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment